X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl-Maria DEMMELHUBER WSS TUNIC

Hello everybody,

I was just wondering who was the owner of the WSS General's tunic from
    Karl - Maria DEMMELHUBER which was displayed at the last SOS in louisville, i would like to get in touch with this person .

Thanks in advance

Well

Well the Dealer was Gus Villarreal. And your way to late, as it is gone.

Comment

tunic

I knew you had the money to get it Dr. Love. You would not think it by looking at you that you would have that kind of dough.

Comment

I wouldnt talk if I were you Kevin.

Comment

Relieved

Kevin, I am truly relieved I thought you were staring at my a$$, now I find out you were only looking at my wallet ! Your just like all the other Blondes I know.

Comment

Dont be surprised if he was looking at both.

Comment

oooooh ahhhh

I am not blonde, Im bald

Comment

Blonde

It was a backhanded compliment, my favorite MO. Based on some of the bizzare characters I saw at the Show you could put in hair extensions and nobody would notice. Did you see the 250lb 6' Guy with the Teddy Bear back pack? I noticed as he walked away that the Teddy had a Nazi Brassard on his left arm. Hey sell me those LAH Cyphers and get hair plugs!

Comment

Obviously I must have looked really bizarre, because you didn't even try to say hello even when you were staring at me. Or didn't you realize that was me sitting next to Bryon...Tom

Comment

Bryon

Bryon was sick and needed sympathy, let's not lose sight of the fact that KEVIN is the BAD GUY here ! I really do try to be as friendly as possible at the Show's and I even offered to feed Kevin ! Of course he has something I want, no not that, the Cypher's ! Come to think of it so does Bryon. Maybe I am shallow? It has been a lonely life here in my War Room reflecting about where it all went wrong.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you all !!

Hello, i would like to thank you all for the information you provided me.

Thank you again and happy hunting !!!

Beobachter

Comment

Some of y'all have a little too much time on your hands!

Comment

P.S. I finally developed some observation skills and noticed the number of posts here on the SS forum has just topped the 6 figure mark. Celebrations and exaltations are in order.

Comment

For my knowledge the tunic went to Europe, but thats all I will say.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
                              For my knowledge the tunic went to Europe, but thats all I will say.
                              Yep! that is what i have been told also.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X