SS fatigue tunic???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS fatigue tunic???

I premit that uniform and cloth insignia it's not my field and I need your help to identify what's it.Someone told me that mayne this should be a SS fatigue tunic (it comes from the very same source as the previous waffen ss tropical tunic posted) but I need a confirmation or understand what's it!Thank you in advance to all!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Thanks for looking!!

Comment

Kriegsmarine

Eventhough it does not have anchor buttons it appears to be a Kriegsmarine fatigue (work) garment in tan HBT material. The ventilation holes under the arm pits are a clue and typical for certain KM garments and are usually seen on KM tropical tunics.
                        It is not SS, but I like it!
                        I suggest to re-post it in the Wehrmacht uniform section and you'll get similar replies!

Comment

Originally posted by NickG View Post
                          Eventhough it does not have anchor buttons it appears to be a Kriegsmarine fatigue (work) garment in tan HBT material. The ventilation holes under the arm pits are a clue and typical for certain KM garments and are usually seen on KM tropical tunics.
                          It is not SS, but I like it!
                          I suggest to re-post it in the Wehrmacht uniform section and you'll get similar replies!
                          Thank you, Nick, for the precious suggestions!
                          Here's the new link!! http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=272598
                          Last edited by Tora_Tora_Tora!; 02-22-2008, 02:14 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X