Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Albert View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks! I had never seen a double size marked uniform before.

Appreciate all your input and the pics! So it's not that uncommon to see this redundancy

BR,
    Albert
    I have see a few but yes I would call them un-common....but not worth a dime more to me...just one of many many different things one can find with uniforms. If you look hard enough every uniform item is unique. Probaby 30-40 million tunics alone were made during the 3rd Reich (at least 3 per serviceman average), it is easy to see that we collectors together have only seen a tiny bit of what was made.

It's always funny too me when someone seems surprised that something different from the usual can be found and be real. We may never know of many variations because no examples of them exist anymore!
    Last edited by phild; 02-15-2008, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Dutch conversion for Osttruppen with THREE size markings!
      Attached Files

Comment

outside

Its the tunic on the right (outside look), Dutch made, converted by Germans for Russian volunteers, showing 3 size stamps!
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by phild View Post
          It's always funny too me when someone seems surprised that something different from the usual can be found and be real. We may never know of many variations because no examples of them exist anymore!
          I'm agree at 100% with Phild, it's impossible know everything... And sometimes i don't like some appraisal, some critical opinion about an item only for some detail that is no text book.

Great jacket with 3 stamps! Never seen it before!

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
          - THE SS TK RING
          - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
          - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
          - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X