Get it while you can, boys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get it while you can, boys!

"ULTRA RARE! NO GLOW! NO GLOW! ORIGINAL! ...

...If you collect German Volunteer Unit "stuff", this is for you!!! PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BIDDERS. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!"

Good luck to all you "serious bidders!"<!-- End Description -->

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRITISH-FREE-COR...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

It's his enthusiastic write-up which I find the most interesting. He is either a complete moron or a good salesman (to other morons).

Comment

The Best

Okay this Guy actually claims this Patch proves the British Free Corps exsisted? Wow, that is some Cojones!

Comment

<yawn>

Comment

er,uh<yawn>....

Comment

&quot;Get it while you can, boys!&quot;

boys, I don’t like at all what we are going to get and where...

Comment

thats all i can say

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Okay this Guy actually claims this Patch proves the British Free Corps exsisted? Wow, that is some Cojones!
                  The British Free Corps actually did exist. It's strength was very low and never numbered more then 30 men at the same time. They were drawn from POW camps in Germany. The recruiting for it was never succesfull. Most men entered it as a way to try and get back to England. Here is a picture, with the 2 men in the middle being Schutze Kenneth Berry and Sturmman Alfred Minchen!

Comment

It may add more credance to the shield if the cross of St. George was correctly formed and not split up like this poor reproduction is.

Sorry, just pure cr@p, as peddled by Morton of Reproductions of Georgia.

Ian.

Comment

Originally posted by Wouter J View Post
                      The British Free Corps actually did exist.
                      Yes, we know. Doc is simply pointing out part of what makes this colorful description by the seller so amusing. He is acting like this item is some sort of great historical discovery, which proves a contentious issue.

Granted, if this actually were an original (which it obviously isn't), it would be among the most ultra-rare pieces of SS insignia to surface, but no one familiar with the history of the SS denies the existence of the BFC.

Comment

Right. My bad!

Comment

Well, I'm sold! I'm going to go drop a "serious bid" right now.

Comment

it will get sold boys, thats for sure

Mark

Comment

The British Free- Corps were prisoners of war who were offered a choice: To be executed, or join Germany to fight the onslaught of Russian forces late in the war. A very unique item for any World War 2 collector. Many people say this unit did not exist. However this patch proves this unit did exist!
                              So does that mean the lock of Martian pubic hair I bought from a road-side vendor outside Roswell mean that aliens really exist?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X