• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clausewitz

put your photo's back in this thread

Comment

again??

It´s a new trend on this forum.. Photo removal! What are they scared of? Helping other, showing the fakes around?

Comment

Where did the photos go?...

Asper

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Wood View Post
          Clausewitz

put your photo's back in this thread

Here are Clausewitz photos.

Last edited by Milan Gard; 01-31-2008, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Why should be this Cover a fake? Only because of the clasps; or different stitches? Even during the war nothing was really standarized, especially such camo clothings often produced in concentration camps, small tuecutteries, or field made...

Comment

Vell, Herr Hermsdorf, when you are paying between $3000~$6000 a piece for these little sweeties, they had better well be able to hold up to close scrutiny among the knowledgable in the collecting community. Otherwise, good luck unloading your investment when the time comes. I believe that one of the reasons people remove their pictures is that once they get the 'bad' news(more often than not with SS camo) regarding their 'mistake' they are either embarrassed or are looking to try and recoup their investment from someone who doesn't participate here or other discussions. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Dalton View Post
                Vell, Herr Hermsdorf, when you are paying between $3000~$6000 a piece for these little sweeties, they had better well be able to hold up to close scrutiny among the knowledgable in the collecting community. Otherwise, good luck unloading your investment when the time comes. I believe that one of the reasons people remove their pictures is that once they get the 'bad' news(more often than not with SS camo) regarding their 'mistake' they are either embarrassed or are looking to try and recoup their investment from someone who doesn't participate here or other discussions. Just my opinion.
                Very wise words, Mr. Dalton. Deleting the pictures is one of my pet peeves. It destroys the value of the thread and the input and opinion given. One then is unable to learn from the thread.
                When you go home
                Tell them for us and say
                For your tomorrow
                We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Agree!
                  It's always a pleasure when pictures are back ,thank you Milan12

Comment

Originally posted by HERMSDORF View Post
                    Why should be this Cover a fake? Only because of the clasps; or different stitches? Even during the war nothing was really standarized, especially such camo clothings often produced in concentration camps, small tuecutteries, or field made...

If you like it, buy it.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by wolhans View Post
                      Agree!
                      It's always a pleasure when pictures are back ,thank you Milan12
                      I agree and they are now also posted in the fake thread as well!

Comment

well done milan12 for the pic repost. i agree, the withdrawl of pictures insults the archive integrity of this site.

Comment

I´m sorry about the deleted pictures, but the reason is much simpler than some of you think:

There was a misunderstanding between the owner of the cover/pictures and me. In fact I was not allowed to make them public. The deletion of the photos has nothing to do with the opinions about.

I´m sorry about that, there will be no more of this.

PS:

Vell, Herr Hermsdorf, when you are paying between $3000~$6000 a piece for these little sweeties, they had better well be able to hold up to close scrutiny among the knowledgable in the collecting community.
                          If anybody of you wants to offer an original helmet cover for $3000~$6000, please contact me, I´ll take it for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Clausewitz View Post
                            If anybody of you wants to offer an original helmet cover for $3000~$6000, please contact me, I´ll take it for sure!
                            You can use E-stand section "Wanted Bulletin Board"
                            Luca
                            Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Originally posted by Luca Ongaro View Post
                              You can use E-stand section "Wanted Bulletin Board"
                              Luca
                              Done!

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...08#post2447008

Comment

Originally posted by Clausewitz View Post
                                Done!
                                Good luck
                                Luca
                                Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X