Allgemeine - Kepi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allgemeine - Kepi

Allgemeine SS Enlisted early pattern "Coffe Can" Kepi with M-29 early party eagle and no jaw style skull. The leather chistrap has the SS mark on the back and is very fragile with no breaks etc.

Horst
    Attached Files

SS Kepi

Side view reflecting the two vent holes and chinstrap button.
    Attached Files

Comment

SS Kepi

Interior of Kepi reflecting faint maker mark and "Wasserdicht" mark indicating that the top is water resistent - there is no RZM tag as these were worn prior to the RZM ,1922 - 32.
      Attached Files

Comment

SS Kepi

There is minor mothing but not readily visible -

Horst

Comment

Your Kepi

Originally posted by gauost View Post
          There is minor mothing but not readily visible -

Horst
          The interior does not seem to match the exterior. The velvet surrounding the sweatband is very odd for a kepi. The visor seems a little odd shaped as well.
          Peter

Comment

Rzm

Originally posted by gauost View Post
            Interior of Kepi reflecting faint maker mark and "Wasserdicht" mark indicating that the top is water resistent - there is no RZM tag as these were worn prior to the RZM ,1922 - 32.
            From what I know, the first existance of RZM related involvement occurred in 1929. Perhaps others can support this theory?
            Peter

Comment

Its a tough one...wear and dirt are not as readily visible on black wool as they are on the lining materials...as for the sweatband, I don't think I've seen one with the black velvet border in an early kepi before...

Comment

I held that kepi, don't remember any velvet on it, an SS kepi that was there and RIGHT as rain! I have a repro of it and saw enough ORIGINAL hats and theres no doubt about it, EXCELLENT SS KEPI

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,731 at 02:37 PM on Today.

Working...
                X