W-SS Visor Cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W-SS Visor Cap

Dear friends, please opinions for this cap. Looks fine for me.

Thanks all

Looks invisible to me!

Bob

Comment

From what I see this lid has a hell of a good chance. Nothing I can see wrong from these pics. Based on just these pics I would say you have a keeper.

Comment

Thanks Bob and NTZ.

What is acceptable price?

Comment

Originally posted by milan12 View Post
          Thanks Bob and NTZ.

What is acceptable price?
          Are you buying or selling?

Comment

I am buying.

Comment

It is going to cost a few bucks to restore it. Personally if I were making an offer I would offer around $2,000-$2,500. Hey but that is just me.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                It is going to cost a few bucks to restore it. Personally if I were making an offer I would offer around $2,000-$2,500. Hey but that is just me.
                oh boy

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                  Thank You, my valuation and offer was 1200Eur, but it is not acceptable for seller. Is beautiful cap .

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
                    oh boy
                    What?

Comment

Man these large pics make it hard to look at the overall cap at once. Either way it looks like a nice cap so far. I agree, start low with your offer and work your way up from there.

Comment

Originally posted by milan12 View Post
                        Thank You, my valuation and offer was 1200Eur, but it is not acceptable for seller. Is beautiful cap .
                        So what was the seller's asking price?

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by N.C. Wyeth View Post
                          So what was the seller's asking price?

Brad
                          It is problem. I think that it is not for sale, or only for super high price!

My offer now is 2200Eur, but is it normal price or too high/small??? I dont know .

Comment

What material is the black band made from? It has a weave which felt does not and if it's velvet, why has the nap worn off completely? The rest of the cap is on good shape. Also not keen on the staple showing on the outside and what's that bit of metal poking out through the wool just below the eagle, the spring?

Comment

It looks promising, but I would like to see more pictures. Under the sweatband for instance. Also looks like it have had another (larger?) eagle before.

Lasse

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X