Totenkopf honor ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totenkopf honor ring

This will be like looking for a needle in a hay stack but the search is on all the same.
    I am looking for the collector/dealer whom I talked to at the MAX show this past October who had a Totenkopf honor ring for sale. The ring was a 1940's SS honor ring and it has a fair amount of paper work included with the ring. And yes, it was blessed by Don Boyle. The gentleman was in his mid 40's and he was sitting with his son at their table. They had only one table of militaria for sale. The show case was roughly made with 2x4's and a sheet of clear plastic was screwed to the top.
    He was located...As you were paying for your admition, they would be in the show to your left, I think about the second or third row from the end and about 6 or 8 tables from the "window" isle. Somewhere close to Bob Johnson I think.
    I know that this is very vage and I'm sure that I will never find this needle as we never exchanged names. I was at that time just admiring the beauty of his ring and enjoyed the friendly conversation.
    If anyone can remember this person either through the directory or by directly talking to him and have his name, can you please PM me?

Thanks to all in advance...Rob.

Disregard, From admission in the center of the hall or from the entrance in the hotel? I still have it mapped out in my head, message me
    Last edited by Vid; 01-12-2008, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
    X