Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Can't They All Look Like This?

http://militaryantiquesofga.com/germ...iaColTab1.html

Um, Tony the Tiger with tooth decay? I seem to remember this same person hawking an "original" set of BFC insignia a while back. Wonder how some sleep at night?

Certainly not a website for the faint of heart.

Glenn
    "A Man's Got to Know His Limitations"

Comment

His three Waffen-SS M1943 field caps are also 'phoney as a four-dollar bill'. I wouldn't buy anything from this character, even if he did have some good stuff. And I certainly wouldn't recommend to anybody to do business with him.

Bob

Comment

That collar tab looks like a hand puppet
        WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

good advise unless you want to be "mark mortoned" translates to screwed

Comment

I think it might be safe to put this guy on the BAD DEALER LIST that another thread suggested.... this might be the exception to anybody's opposition! Same thing with THIRD REICH DEPOT.

Bob

Comment

Only trash...

Comment

A 1937 SS Kepi? Those must be pretty rare.

Comment

Man that is “Beaver flaps” site, aka Mark Morton. He is a Charlie Snyder wanabe. It is good for some serious laughs though.

Comment

Now this is funny
                    Attached Files

Comment

Him and his buddy Glen lowe both ripped off a lot of people Glen was the supply man in Latvia making up all those unissued ss caps with no insignia and shoulder boards. Just took a peek at the site it looks like the wool cap has an original trap probably the only thing original on the site lol
                      Last edited by Banzi64; 01-07-2008, 05:04 PM.

Comment

I think it might be safe to put this guy on the BAD DEALER LIST that another thread suggested.... this might be the exception to anybody's opposition! Same thing with THIRD REICH DEPOT.
                        Seems like a good enough idea. I have my own personal mental "black list"... I'm sure a lot of you do. And yes, I always marvel at how TRD sells "original, untouched" SS tunics for less than the going rate for the cuff titles on them.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                        X