Salty SS headgear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salty SS headgear

Does anybody know of a good source for salty cloth SS headgear? I picked up a salty Orts visor this past year and I'm hooked on the salty stuff now. It just has so much character.

You should be contacted soon by numerous people making these to your requirements, guarenteed 100% original. Jacques

Comment

You should be contacted soon by numerous people making these to your requirements, guarenteed 100% original.
      Do these come with a Certificate Of Authenticity?

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
        You should be contacted soon by numerous people making these to your requirements, guarenteed 100% original. Jacques
        to right this place is the dogs testi%%% if you get my drift, im sure if you get a feed back the seller will gladly put up the cloth in question for discussion before you buy, best of luck, and welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post

Comment

Welcome Egries and my apologies for the humour I previously posted.

If you watch the estand on these forums, the items you seek may come up for sale from time to time. Where we are different, and hopefully better for the collecting community than eBay is that all items up for sale can be discussed among collectors who have the experience that others of us might not have and help us to understand and determine if the item is indeed original.

If you read the estand rules, you will also see there are some buyer protection rules as well.

WAF is an excellent forum, full of friendly and informative people from all over the world, who share a common collecting interest. If you enjoy it here, please consider becoming an Association member. Have fun and welcome!

Comment

How about something like this?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by N.C. Wyeth; 01-04-2008, 03:18 PM.

Comment

now thats salesmanship, good salty cap, now if it was 1800 bucks,mmmm cant blame a guy for trying

Comment

. . . . .

Comment

Easy payment plans are available..... Billbert

Comment

Thanks for all the replies including the humorous. If anyone has a salty to super-salty example they can part with let me know. I like the visors but you can't beat the overseas and m-43's for character.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
                      X