Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Charkov Parka 1st model

Hi all,

just got this one out of the woodwork. It has some tears and a tear to the bottom, but it saw definatly service so I dont care. Obviously it was shortened a little bit.
    The Lady said her husband came home with that jacket after the war and he is about sorting out some pics with that same jacket in wear, she told me.

I always loved the 1st model Parka due to its cut, Iam glad I could get it.

Thanks for looking, Jens
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Thats a very nice one with a be there look, hope to own the same one with that look in the future.... very very nice...

Andre L.

Comment

very nice,i have own one like this years ago,but I have sold becose i want a camo one,now after many years I will trade one from my camos winter for this one

Comment

What a nice example in good, used cond. I really like these kind of garnment and I´m always happy to see one of those parkas.

Congrats!!

Comment

Hi
                A nice example. These are rare. I had the oportunety to examine about 10 sets of parkas and trousers. They exists in green and mouse grey colore.
                A very cool item often called Charkow parka.

LSSAH in Charkow:

Comment

Nice piece and display
                  Mike

Comment

Originally posted by jotuntroll View Post
                    Hi
                    A nice example. These are rare. I had the oportunety to examine about 10 sets of parkas and trousers. They exists in green and mouse grey colore.
                    A very cool item often called Charkow parka.

LSSAH in Charkow:

a very nice picture..

But what did you mean with "trousers"? I thought, the Charkow-Parka came alone, the only trousers I know came with the grey/wite reversible suit?

Could you explain that?

Comment

nice first pattern.

i have also seen reference somewhere to 'kharkov' style pants with like a lip over the top of the foot? can anyone confirm/clarify?

Comment

Hi

The trousers are made of the same material with fur inside as used on the picture.
                        Real winter equipment.

Comment

Parka

Very nice worn example. I have an unissued one that was taken from warehouse and used for deer hunting by the Vet until the 1980s. I have never seen the pants, does someone have an image handy?

Comment

very cool...

These were worn by TK troops as well, correct?

I see Bill Shea has an Italian camo version for about $1100, but what's a fair value on these first types in gray?

I want one!
                            "We all have it coming, Kid" ("Unforgiven")

Comment

Originally posted by billmunny View Post
                              These were worn by TK troops as well, correct?

I see Bill Shea has an Italian camo version for about $1100, but what's a fair value on these first types in gray?

I want one!
                              Bill, these were general issue to theatre I imagine frontline first going down. These are the most expensive of the fur-lined parkas types with the Italian being the least expensive. These must be getting pretty expensive now circa 1500 or more?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X