Last camo Addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bnz.42, Asper,
    Thankyou very much for your nice words, bnz.42, my friend, this Forum is magic! here in this Great place it's possible found all items you looking for.....fantastic!
    I would like to wisch all of you Friends Marry Christmas and Happy New Year!
    By Lorenz

Originally posted by bnz. 42 View Post
    Congrats, Lorenz. Very nice addition to your already amazing collection.
    I should start to practice in black magic too

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenz View Post
      Hello Jagermeister,
      here a picture of a Mint side of the camo cloth inside one pocket, like you can see you are right, the camo have a light background colors under the black spots, very interesting .
      By Lorenz
      Very interesting, Lorenz! Thank you for posting!!

This special pic makes me think again at the Leibermuster-fieldblouse, Winkler had offered at his page www.nordheideversand.de.

It had these strong colors too, I had the chance to examine it closer in real life.
      The colors had been so very bright (which would have made sense too me ) I had never seen on surviving examples. In fact, the colors were brider than any other piece of Leibermuster cloth I ever had the chance to see.

I didn´t buy it, though Winkler wanted only 6500€ for it, which would have been a bargain for it.

Now I am not sure, if my decision was real right..

Comment

Jagermeister,
        I saw the pictures of this tunic in Winkler website, really interesting, but what I dont like of this tunic is the cloth used to print the camo,it isnt the classic smooth cotton used for the Dot pattern tunic....it's unknow for me.......
        Lorenz

Originally posted by Jägermeister View Post
        Very interesting, Lorenz! Thank you for posting!!

This special pic makes me think again at the Leibermuster-fieldblouse, Winkler had offered at his page www.nordheideversand.de.

It had these strong colors too, I had the chance to examine it closer in real life.
        The colors had been so very bright (which would have made sense too me ) I had never seen on surviving examples. In fact, the colors were brider than any other piece of Leibermuster cloth I ever had the chance to see.

I didn´t buy it, though Winkler wanted only 6500€ for it, which would have been a bargain for it.

Now I am not sure, if my decision was real right..

Comment

Now only 3250 Euros!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenz View Post
            What I dont like of this tunic is the cloth used to print the camo,it isnt the classic smooth cotton used for the Dot pattern tunic....it's unknow for me....
            Here are the (only) fotos I have of a large piece of material I have once found at a munich fleamarket: It was made of panels (1x1m size) sewn together.

What was very interesting is that there were 2 diff. materials used, one the classic HBT as seen on all surviving examples so far. As well as the smoth cotton.

Based on this (and 1 other proof I don´t wanna public) I know that at least the material of Winklers´ tunic was original.
            Attached Files

Comment

Closer:
              Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting pics, Gran Sasso!

Thanks for showing.

But in my stomach is a little alarm-bell, which is always ringing, the more I examined the pics from the Winkler-tunic...

I don´t know...

But its not for me, I wouldn´t feel comfortable with it. Maybe its a honest piece, but I don´t like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jägermeister View Post
                  But in my stomach is a little alarm-bell, which is always ringing, the more I examined the pics from the Winkler-tunic...
                  But its not for me, I wouldn´t feel comfortable with it. Maybe its a honest piece, but I don´t like it.
                  Like said, the material is 100% original - but whoever made this tunic whenever didnt realized, that 4-pocket tunics in Leibermuster never existed...

Comment

One of those little things which makes me feeling bad about it.

Maybe I am wrong, perhaps its a genuine piece and the maker didn´t know about the new designed M44 fieldblouse or it was made as a prototyp-piece bevore the M44 or they thought, that the M44 will soon be discontinued or something like that.
                    Perhaps.

But who knows? Too much money - even for 3300 € - to guess. I do have to stand up early in the morning for my money, so I do have to feel comfortable with a special piece.

Perhaps another guy feels comfortable with it? I would wish him, that he is satisfied with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                      Like said, the material is 100% original - but whoever made this tunic whenever didnt realized, that 4-pocket tunics in Leibermuster never existed...
                      I have the same feeling ...
                      untill picture evidence tell the opposite

pw
                      Interested in all E. Reitz Uniformwerke items.

Comment

Friends,
                        If the Leibermuster Cloth of the 4 pocket tunic is autentic I think that the tunic deserve to be examinated in person...I have a lot of 4 pocket tunics in hbt or smooth cotton to compare the construction, the material involved, like thread, lining but very important buttonholes and suspender holes.
                        The Betr. Ra stamp is correct IMO...
                        How know really at the time was happened? We can meet also in the Beaver book a later Camo smock in second pattern in early plan tree polispot variant.....and this it's very inusual...maybe the first prototypes of Leibermuster was the 4 pocket tunic, in dot pattern they was producted until the 45, in very poor rajon hbt. Maybe before start the production of the short tunics in Leibermuster (sure a conception the year 45) they made some pieces of regular last camo model of 4 pocket tunic....
                        How know...?
                        Lorenz

Originally posted by werner p. View Post
                        I have the same feeling ...
                        untill picture evidence tell the opposite

pw

Comment

Leibermuster

I wonder what the story is behind the Czech museum's Leibermuster. Hmm?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X