Volunteer Patch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volunteer Patch??

I need help on this patch?? I was toild it was a volunteer patch. Could some help me out with authenticity and what the value may be? I have an opportunity to to purchase a few ss items buy need all the help I can get to make these are worth the time. Thank you to all in advance for the help and opinions!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hdmarley; 12-09-2007, 08:23 PM. Reason: ?? forgot

patch

Attached Files

Comment

patch

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

patch

Attached Files

Comment

not a standard pattern

not a standard pattern and the RZM tag is bogus.... Sorry

Comment

re pattern

If not the standard pattern does anyone know what this is or just a POS?

Comment

Well I have no idea what it is, but I can say it's not a standard volunteer patch. From the size of it in your hand, it looks huge, unless you have small and delicate feminine hands My gut tells me it's backpackers patch that someone put an RZM tag on to make a few bucks. Then again, someone more knowledgeable might say it's legit.

Comment

Hello I don't like the French shield I believe that it is a repro. I have seen them on eBay and you can find other foreign volunteer shields as well made of the same material with the bogus tag.

Rene Chavez
                  http://axis101.bizland.com

Comment

re patch

Thank you to all that replied. Im going to stal clear from this all other things this guy has. I had never seen this before the RZM tag is different than my SS sports patch. But i had to ask because im no expert with SS items and hey that is what we are all here for!! Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by hdmarley View Post
                      Thank you to all that replied. Im going to stal clear from this all other things this guy has. I had never seen this before the RZM tag is different than my SS sports patch. But i had to ask because im no expert with SS items and hey that is what we are all here for!! Many thanks.
                      Probably a good idea. The oddball stuff is cool, if real, but I would just as soon stay away from it (to include the majority of "field-made" items). I don't have enough money to waste it on buying a lot of cheaper non-textbook stuff, which may not prove to be real. If I was made of money then I could afford to buy the oddball stuff and sort through the crap and good bits. So, here's to all of us winning the lottery and buying all the oddball crap we want!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X