Sleave Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleave Eagles

I know the picture is not closeup, I'll have closeups soon, from what you can see, any chance of being good??

here's the picture
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks like there's every chance of at least some good ones (if not all) there certainly isn't any of the usual suspects there.

Good luck, Ian.

Comment

just a magician could be judge them

Comment

From the front they look like they have potential but there is a very good fake that mimics the real ones a close up and a backshot are needed.

Comment

Asked the seller for more pictures, here's what he sent

Comment

back
              Attached Files

Comment

reverse
                Attached Files

Comment

The backs look ok but you know what without a straight on frontal view I cant "bless" these as real, the fakes of these get better and better. If they are inexpensive buy them and if they turn out real youve scored because these groups are not around so much anymore.

Comment

John, I agree, it's sometimes hard to get non- collectors to get you the pictures you really need, even when you tell them the angles you want! I'll see if they go for a reasonable price and I'll post better shots if I get them, thanks Troy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X