No announcement yet.

Assortment of armbands, SS, DACHAU..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simply some of the ugliest fantasy fakes I have ever seen.

Comment

LOL... I had my doubts because of the awfull sewing job... The story that went with these was " they were made before A.H. officially came into power and these (the SS) armbands were made by local supporters because they did not have the funds yet for having companies make them",,, huh huh... Im glad I only wasted the time of taking pictures of them...

Comment

Originally posted by Van View Post
        LOL... I had my doubts because of the awfull sewing job... The story that went with these was " they were made before A.H. officially came into power and these (the SS) armbands were made by local supporters because they did not have the funds yet for having companies make them",,, huh huh... Im glad I only wasted the time of taking pictures of them...

Pure garbage.

Who's offering them to you? You might want to direct them to this thread

Rob

Comment

Ha..ha..ha....

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
          Karneval in Rio

Comment

Originally posted by John T View Post
            Oh...and I hear they age these by wiping them in urinals and toilet bowls so wash your hands after handling them (yes I am not making this up).
            They should just go right back in toilet if you ask me

Regards,

Comment

Van, those have to be some of Eldon's old socks............. are they not ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X