Clear All

Skandenberg 21 div. opinion

Hi!Any opinions about these tabs?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I don't think so... definitely the wrong piping as that went out long before this unit was even thought of. Otherwise, don't like them. Sorry.

Bob

Comment

Total fakes, 'Skanderbeg' goathead helmet on reproduction pre-war piped tabs with subdued fake glittery litzen. Aged with soot, oil or similar.

Sorry, Ian.

Comment

As stated by Bob and Ian.. Bad to the bone! Pre war twisted borders on a mid to late war tab? Well, they certainly have no lack of imagination!

Comment

Probably can be explained under the "LATE WAR" category... since they needed everything at the end of the war, they had to make due with all sorts of stuff. Thus you get an M40 tunic with a Theodor Eicke cuffband, etc.

Bob

Comment

I agree fake, these tabs remind me of the tabs beeing sold by the ebay seller "paraphernaliaworld"

cheers
                Gary

Comment

It's odd, there are several fakes of this tab around at present although the originals are a relatively common Dachau type and it seems unlikely that they were worn very much, if at all. It hardly seems worth the effort to fake them.

Comment

Hi:Thanks for your opinions.I think its fake too but not sure,now i am sure.Its in ebay and seller is Pchalupecky from Prague.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X