Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reassembly of a M44 jack.

Hi all,
    I this message is allowed because I am currently spirit to reassemble a M44 wind-breaker. And I put myself some questions.
    Am I obliged to go up legs of collar Bevo, or is it possible to go up woven legs Rzm?
    For the reassembly, must I grant my badges or is it possible to spoil the latter (for example Rzm eagle, legs of collar Bevo...)
    A last question on this subject.
    It is possible to go up an eagle of tropical arm on this kind of effect ?
    I make a point of thanking the speakers, thanks to you I will be able to make the good choice! ( it will not remain me any more which has to find of good badges "juice")
    Good day with all,
    Patrick.
    PS: my English east can be approximate, because I use a translator.

Hello Patatrac. For the M44 jacket I think you can do just about any combination of insignia except don't use a tropical eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by herrgeezer View Post
      Hello Patatrac. For the M44 jacket I think you can do just about any combination of insignia except don't use a tropical eagle.
      Why don't you like the tropical eagle on an M44?

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by N.C. Wyeth View Post
        Why don't you like the tropical eagle on an M44?

Brad
        Brad, while I guess that any combination of insignia could be mated with the M44, it is my understanding that tropical eagles were not, generally speaking, used on wool tunics. But, I guess it really doesn't matter as it will come down to Patatrac's personal choice. Also, I think I'm responding to a question about a wool M44 short waisted jacket ... not a dot44 pattern camo tunic.

Comment

Dave - I see your point. I agree that one would not expect to see a tropical eagle on a short-waisted wool tunic, but I know I've seen a few somewhere in the past . . . maybe in 44, any combination would have been possible?

Brad

Comment

I am very septikal about use of tropical insignas on wool tunic and camo uniform...

Does anyone has ever seen a dot 44 jacket with a tropical eagle period sewn ?

Comment

Originally posted by alexandre View Post
              I am very septikal about use of tropical insignas on wool tunic and camo uniform...

lorenz post some time ago a dot tunic with,he belive original sewn tropical eagle

Comment

Hello Alexandre,
                here some pictures of an original Dot camo tunic in smooth cotton with IMO original sewn bevo tropical SS eagle...
                I also was sceptical about the use of tropical SS eagle on camo tunics, but after saw this and other dot tunics with this type of eagle I had to change my opinion.
                I hope can help.
                By Lorenz

Originally posted by alexandre View Post

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,
                      I make a point of thanking you for this information.
                      Once the completed work, I will make you divide some photographs.
                      Lorenz your jacket dot44 is sumptuous ! My congratulations.
                      With soon and still thank you.
                      Patrick.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X