SS foto Auschwitz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS foto Auschwitz

Hi to all. Today a Spanish Magazine has published this foto of the Karl Höcker personal fotoalbum. Karl Höcker appears on the left part of the photo and there is another SS soldier on the right. A woman on the left seems to carry a SS cuff title, I have never seen before used by a woman, have you seen before?

Mike
    Attached Files

This is the woman (with red circle on the cuff title. The photo is bad.
    Mike
    Attached Files

Comment

If she is wearing a cufftitle it most likely will be the Reichsschule-SS. You can also see where she and the other gal are wearing the oval breast rune.

Greg

Comment

I think we're going to see this particular photo published quite a lot in the future. It certainly makes an impact as discussed on a previous thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Domian View Post
          If she is wearing a cufftitle it most likely will be the Reichsschule-SS. You can also see where she and the other gal are wearing the oval breast rune.

Greg
          I havepictures showing this title in wear...even shoulder boards attatched to her blazer......... its definately a Reichsschule SS title.

Comment

Even more interesting in reviewing the album phots...was that the personel wore the SS Runic tabs and not the TK tabs of the totenkopf verband. A photo of Baer the Komandant shows him in white piped tunic with the EK ribbon.Where did he serve prior to that position?

Comment

John, he was with the 3rd Totenkopf Infantry Regiment in France, Flanders, then to Poland and was with them in the Demjansk pocket. Sonny

Comment

Thanks Sonny.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X