No announcement yet.

White SS tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another post war put together this time in white how it looks to me with faked rune tab, rank tab, eagle, stamp etc. Why would have such a tunic a VA stamp?

Comment

As Jpic said this is the type of eagle considered to be fake. I browsed Huyskens site today and found one of this kind of eagles on a tunic and an exact another one lose for sale in the insignias section. No need to say more.

Its also the wrong kind of snap ons. They should be marked PRYM and of a different kind of metal. The amount of snap ons for the sleeve eagle is a bit overambitious. Four snap ons are enough. Im not a great fan of the rune patch.

I think you've been taken for a ride on this tunic. Im sorry.

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

Wessel-
        I Agree That The Insignia Is Also Fake. The Backing Material On The Tabs Does Not Appear To Be Correct. I Would Also Expect Some Discoloration On The Pip Prongs. They Appear To Be Freshly Attached. I Am Sure This Is A Great Disappointment. I Have Been There More Than Once Myself. I Would Seriously Push The Dealer For A Refund On This Item Along With The Feldjaeger Kepi. Do Not Accept His Unwritten Condition That The Life Time Guarantee Can Only Be Upheld By A Disenting Opinion From Another German Dealer.

Comment

Thanks all for your comments.
          A little older, a little wiser and a little poorer!
          For the benefit of others I will let you know the outcome of my 'claim.'

Comment

Please

Yes, I want to know if you can get your money back. Let us know the outcome.

Comment

Today I received, in exchange from Herr Huskens a Luftwaffe Honour Goblet, which was full value for the White SS Tunic and a Feldjager Korps Kepi that was causing me concern.
              He was very businesslike about the problem and I was very happy at the outcome. For interest I will post a photo of the goblet in the appropriate thread.
              Thanks again for all your input.

Comment

Originally posted by wessel View Post
                Today I received, in exchange from Herr Huskens a Luftwaffe Honour Goblet, which was full value for the White SS Tunic and a Feldjager Korps Kepi that was causing me concern.
                He was very businesslike about the problem and I was very happy at the outcome. For interest I will post a photo of the goblet in the appropriate thread.
                Thanks again for all your input.
                never buy from herr Husken a ss uniform,he is good with paper work but not with cloth item.i love to see what you have recived in exchange from him

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X