• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Ss Stamped Political Armband

A Standard Political Armband With The Following Ink Stamp
    " S S = Fuhrengshauptamt - Amt 6 - Berlin = Wilme???,
    ???eratsee68"
    Vet Aquired Many Years Ago. Possibly For A Civilian Employee At This S S Office?
    Attached Files

Close Up Of Stamp
    Attached Files

Comment

I posted a political armband with an HJ RZM (http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=239829) but never got a comment. Perhaps that infers it's bad or something - who knows.

Not saying it's bad or even odd but why would they 'need' to stamp an armband Bob? Just curious. Rick C.

Comment

I wonder if the vet that had that armband also had the stamp? Looks like something a kid would do playing with dad's Nazi bring-backs. Also looks like it was stamped by a lefty. Few to none of them in Nazi Germany. Ammersee

Comment

Bob, I have the same armband with the same stamp:

SS Fűhrungshauptamt
          - Amt VI –
          Berlin-Wilmersdorf
          Rasteralee (?) 168 (?)

They are nearly identical, stamped in the same location, also vet acquired, and no, I don't think they were made by a kid with a rubber stamp

Tom

Comment

Tom-
            Very Interesting. One Of The First Armbands I Picked Up As A Kid Had Two Issuance Stamps On It " Reichsparteitag 1933 & Reichsparteitag 1934." Amazing How Some Folks Think Everything Out Of The Ordinary Is Made Up! We Both Know That The Stamp Serves As An Issue Stamp. The Question Is Issued To Whom And For What Purpose.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X