X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAH ring on ebay

Real or?

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-ORIGINAL-GE...QQcmdZViewItem

think to yourself, ive got an original private purchase lah ring in my posession and i want to sell it, where do you go? a respected militaria auction house, or e,bay. rest my case.

Comment

Bad

Comment

Scoundrels i say!

Comment

Dont like it too.

Comment

think to yourself, ive got an original private purchase lah ring in my posession and i want to sell it, where do you go? a respected militaria auction house, or e,bay. rest my case.
            Exactly what he said. It's also a rule of thumb that whenever someone sells something German on ebay with the words "elite division", "elite forces", etc writen in, it is a good sign to head for the hills.

Comment

Wow! That ring is an absolute insult to the quality that would have been produced for the SS. You know that's putting it nicely too. It's bad enough that people are naive enough to buy this stuff, without even attempting to check it out, but then they go around showing it to loads of other people who don't know any better, telling them it's an original LAH ring. Then, people really think these rings looked that cheap. I do have an original LAH officer's ring, and just comparing that to mine, makes me consider it nothing less than a crime that this thing would be called original. Oh well! That's surely the case with almost every other fake thing too, and it's just me venting again, as well. I'm okay now; I just had to get that out first.

Chris

P.S. The real thing about so much of this is that once you own, or have at least taken a good look at enough real examples, you can ferret out a good deal of fakes out there, because most (and I do stress MOST) are immediate and obvious pieces of trash compared to originals.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X