Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss Fez

Hi All,

Please help me about this Fez, I have no problem with this one but, just a doubt about the Sweatband ( Removed ? or untouched Extremly Late War ?)
    and a Dachau cap ?
    the SS bevo insigina are fine...
    Many thanks for your future help !

I must say I don´t like it at all and personally I think that almost all fezes are just "faeces". In other words: crap. They are more common than the sidecap, worn by all WSS-soldiers...

Comment

Atonae:

1st off welcome to the forum. Im having a hard time understanding your post! What I see is a 100% original fez.(Sweatband and all) It looks like someone tried reattatching the swearband on one end.The sweatbands are ever soo delicate & are the first thing to go especialy the stitching. I see nothing wrong with it whatsoever. Regards Rich

Comment

Hello, I don't see any problem on this fez. Can you post a photo of the top?
        Mike

Comment

replay

I like your FEZ ! I have to replay on Ludwigs post, SS FEZ that once belong to members of SS Handžar divizion are the only Waffen SS headgear that is not overpriced yet !!!

Red ones are more comon than green ones, but they are steal original SS headgear and i am sure that their price will sudenly rize !

matthias

Comment

Looks ok to me.

Comment

I also like it and can't see what Ludwig is trying to get across. IMO this is a good and period item issued to foreign waffen ss units. Not really scarce but commonly the price reflects that....And I think the number of untouched fez's like this one will decrease more and more.

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Antone,

Hello, IMHO your fez is a real one! Ludwig, Hello, The reason that you see a lot of these fez's around is due to the fact that when the US GI's entered the Dacau supply depot there were hundreds of these stacked and almost each veteran took one and used them as buckets. I have purchased these from four different vets and they all have the same story. They used them as buckets and put SS foreign volunteer collar tabs in them. That is why you see so much of the Dacau stuff around. Regards, Grant.

Comment

Looks like standard fez to me...Billbert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X