Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totenkopf Early M36 Tunic

Dear Friends,
    Here some pictures of one of my favourite restored SS tunic.
    ...for a vet. Untersharfuhrer of the Oberbayern and the Heimwehr Danzig TK Standarten...
    The inspiration was a Picture of the war time about a vet. of this two TV Standarten...
    I cannt found this picture in this moment....it is quite famous I think, someone can post it?
    The tunic is a Heer/SS M36 Model , with very nice TK insigna...the HD roman letter title,the Oberbayern flatwire Skull title and the first model of horizontal Skull tab...hammerhead Em rzm eagle...Old Fighter chewron...and the obsolete silver/black tresse on the dark green neck...
    I hope...one good restoration..
    BY Lorenz
    Last edited by Lorenz; 09-28-2007, 06:25 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by Lorenz; 09-28-2007, 06:26 AM.

Comment

That's a nice job..............but the cuff titles are in the wrong order!
                Attached Files

Comment

Replay

This one is a killer, Lorenz !

Matthias

Comment

...You are right Robin!!
                    I will change the order the titles......Thankyou!
                    The Oberbayern TK Standarte was older...the HD was formed only in the October of 1938...it's correct the position in the picture of war time...probable the HD title was add more later..in 1939/40....
                    Lorenz

Comment

Lorenz-

That Heimwehr Danzig cuff title is nice - a shame the runes were removed, but still a very difficult cuff to find. Is this one you've had for a while, or something you just acquired? I've been looking for one for quite a while now...

Thanks for sharing,
                      Rob

Comment

Nice one lorenzo!

best,

Pete

Comment

Hi Rob,
                          Are about two years that I have this title, I know that was buyed from one of the forum member on e-bay and the original owner denazificated the title before sell it on e-bay ...
                          Really sad things...but still remaine one of the more difficult TV title to found...It was take off from a tunic, full lengt but...without SS rune...
                          I knowed that was also a model without SS rune at the time, I dont know if it's true, but...could be possible that wasnt a model constructed without rune SS, but only modificated by the TV manner ?with rune removed?
                          By Lorenz

Originally posted by Rob Johnson View Post
                          Lorenz-

That Heimwehr Danzig cuff title is nice - a shame the runes were removed, but still a very difficult cuff to find. Is this one you've had for a while, or something you just acquired? I've been looking for one for quite a while now...

Thanks for sharing,
                          Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X