SS Recruiting Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Recruiting Book

I had originally posted this in the "Paper" section but I thought I'd put it here since it is SS. This is a recruitment magazine in French for the Waffen SS. it is full of pictures and info such as pay for soldiers, where recruiting offices are located, etc. I had never seen one before. Has anybody else seen one?
    Attached Files

inside
    Attached Files

Comment

pay scale
      Attached Files

Comment

happy SS soldier!
        Attached Files

Comment

Fascinating French Language SS Recruitment Book (!)

Super Item! ! !

Thank you for Sharing this Quite Rare SS Recruitment Book ..... pour les Francais!!!

With the fervent (and justified) anti-Nazi sentiment of post WW2 France, it is wonder that this Paper item survived!!! (Where / How in the world did you acquire it??) Fascinating Period Reference.

Does it show Photos of:
          a) The 'France' Sleeve Patch?
          b) Any unusual Right Collar Tab Insignia? (i.e. other than Runes...)
          c) Other Photos of Interest?

REQUEST: Please POST more of the Interesting Photos ! ! !

I recently purchased a book (Contemporary) from a Paris Dealer ... "Les Francais Sous Les Casques Allemands" = ... Frenchmen Under the German Helmet. (I enjoy the photos & am slowly reading it, as my French skills are only intermediate.)

Merci Beaucoups, Dave ....... dblmed

Comment

This looks to be a french language version of " Die SS ruft dich" (a german recruitment booklet) Seems to be identical photos (with different cover) and contains exact info as well...will pull out my copy just to be sure...... Still a very rare item!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X