help; algemeine SS tunic, obersturmführer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help; algemeine SS tunic, obersturmführer

Could you please help me out with this tunic. The tunic belongs to a friend of mine.

Only the collar tabs are present, in the rank of obersturmf******252;hrer. The tunic has no sleave eagle, but there is some wire on the sleave. See photo's. There is an RZM label inside, but the SS runes are reflected (?) I will post a close up

front view of the tunic, with collar tabs, silver wire

Back of the tunic
    Last edited by mgschutze; 06-26-2007, 09:04 AM.

Photo of the RZM label, with reflected runes (?)

Comment

this is not a original a- ss,wrong cut,fake label,very bad repro,

Comment

Thanks for your reaction,
        The tunic belongs to a friend of mine, i will bring him the bad news.

Comment

Just about everything is wrong as mentioned above , sorry
          cheers
          Gary

Comment

Looking at the green patches above that comedy fake label it probably started life as a West German Polizei tunic.

Ian.

Comment

The tunic is of the wrong cut and style of an RZM tunic. It is probably from some other organication.

Bob Hritz
              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

It is a dyed West German fire tunic. They were originally a very dark blue. I know, I turned one into an Alg for Halloween one year.

Comment

thanks for the reactions. The uniform is not painted in black, but original black. I don't think that it is west german or something.
                  It is probably used by a acting group in Holland, it could be an old postal uniform. Or political (dutch) pre-war.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                    The tunic is of the wrong cut and style of an RZM tunic. It is probably from some other organication.

Bob Hritz

I concur, the cut is not correct, the label I've never seen before, as stated, bad all round.

Comment

I chime in - fantasy piece. Do read the literature for examples of correct cut.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                        It is a dyed West German fire tunic. They were originally a very dark blue. I know, I turned one into an Alg for Halloween one year.
                        lmao
                        Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                        teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X