ss visor cap device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss visor cap device

interesting story an old timer came in to museum last week with a brown paper bag just chucked full of badges and medals i got 1 good iron cross 2nd class original and 2 ss visor cap skulls and 1 cap eagle 1 is a set and i believe to be repro its marked RZM ss 475/42 and this one here is marked RZM m1/52 it looks original but i dont collect ss stuff so i dont have known original to compare to its darkened from age and silver wash has toned all pictures are same badge but with different background colors prongs are missing from back would like some feedback im not out any money i thought it might be good ? the rest of the bag was full of gunk sorry i think i posted this in wrong area
    Attached Files
    Last edited by scorched earth; 06-14-2007, 02:43 PM.
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

reverse
    Attached Files
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

red background
      Attached Files

Comment

red background reverse
        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X