Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fachführer SS-WVHA

Hello,
    Could you give me your opinion on these item ? Thanks.
    Debertex
    Attached Files

Fachführer SS-WVHA

Close-up picture of above.
    Attached Files

Comment

Fachführer SS-WVHA

I welcome any informed comments, positive or negative, because I want to sell it here. Thanks !

Comment

I notice this item is for sale now, what do members think?

Comment

I have looked at this one a couple of times, but it didn´t appeal to me.

I think if it was a 100 % textbook one, it would have been sold long ago, either that or then it is the price?

I cannot say if it is good or not, but not for my collection......

Comment

Hello,
            Thanks for this first comment.
            I'm not an SS collector. I collect HJ. There are two big problems for me collecting SS items : first the prices...and second the probability (see point one) that all could be copied.
            There are the "ordinary" item (eagles, cuff titles, buckles and a few other) who are with forums like this one very well documented and so, you collectors can spend your money with a "reasonable doubt". And there are the other one.
            I don't know if my insignia is original or not (I don't want to sell it, of course, if it is a copy !)
            Here is what I think :
            A copy is never done in one only copy (or done by grand mother and in this case we know that it could looks like) and I never saw another one of this insignia.
            A copy must be something that a big circle of collectors knows...but not enough ! There is no week without someone selling (and another one buying) a dark blue HJ winter cap. The original caps were black and only distribued by the RZM channel. (It's not the right forum, sorry, but I wanted to write that since a long time !)
            And, of course, a copy could also be something that nobody knows.
            What could I say more ?
            Best regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
            X