RZM 475/42 Skull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RZM 475/42 Skull

I got this 475/42 skull. It is made out of zinc. It is marked with RZM SS 475/42 with rised letters. I would like som opinions on this one.

I know that 475/42 is much faked, so thats why I would like some opinions.

HL
    Attached Files

Back
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I'm afraid this is a copy.

Comment

My Swedish collegue is correct! It's a know fake!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

Originally posted by hoggtannlars View Post
          I got this 475/42 skull. It is made out of zinc. It is marked with RZM SS 475/42 with rised letters. I would like som opinions on this one.

I know that 475/42 is much faked, so thats why I would like some opinions.

HL
          You are mistaken. 475/42 (Wagner) eagles are much faked; 475/42 skulls never existed at all. Any skull marked 475/42 is a fake.

Also, no skulls were ever produced by any maker with SS runes as markings. Several eagles were produced with rune markings, including the 475/42 Wagner, but no skulls had them.

Brad

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
            You are mistaken. 475/42 (Wagner) eagles are much faked; 475/42 skulls never existed at all. Any skull marked 475/42 is a fake.

Also, no skulls were ever produced by any maker with SS runes as markings. Several eagles were produced with rune markings, including the 475/42 Wagner, but no skulls had them.

Brad
            Thank you all for your answers. I learned something today. I always thought that there war original eagles and skulls with 475/42. I was not suprised that this skull was a fake, but I was suprised to hear that skulls with this kind of marking never existed. Thanks again.

HL

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X