SS Tabs, including K tab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Tabs, including K tab

I posted the K tab before, but the link was lost when I changed ISPs, so I am posting it again, along with some others.......since I have asked about other tabs I have. Here are some.......don't have many more.

Ron

wow...great tabs IMO Tom

Comment

very nice quality skull tabs

Comment

Ron,

Like your other items, I am very impressed with your selection and quality. A few holes in my collection could be filled with your tabs!

Thank you for posting these wonderful insignia.

Bob Hritz
        In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

tabs

Nice, very nice.

Comment

Wow! Some very nice and highly desirable tabs you have there, Ron

Rob

Comment

Really a lovely collection and display Ron.
              Congrats
              Luca
              Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

Ron,
                Were did you get the Tk+13 and Tk+k ???
                Thanks
                John
                Last edited by John; 05-14-2007, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Ron,

Hello, Very nice tabs! Congrats, Grant.

Comment

Thats a very nice selection of pure original tabs that speaks directly to any SS collectors heart!

Congratulations!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

P.s. I think no one could ever get tired of watching that splendid K tab! Quality at its best!

And be carefull, your PM box might just get flooded

Comment

Ron,

Did you get all of your stuff from WV. The reason I ask, is that, I did several hotel buys in WV and I too did very well, but there was some nice things that I couldn't get and are still there. Also, I know that there was a hotel buy done in Bluefield, WV. and that is where that huge score of very rare SS insignias, cuff titles, etc.. came from. Did you hear about that? I don't know how long you have been collecting, but there used to be a closet collector in Ripley, WV. by the name of Ron Chapman. Do or did you know him?

Regards,

Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Hohenstaufen View Post
                        Ron,

Did you get all of your stuff from WV. The reason I ask, is that, I did several hotel buys in WV and I too did very well, but there was some nice things that I couldn't get and are still there. Also, I know that there was a hotel buy done in Bluefield, WV. and that is where that huge score of very rare SS insignias, cuff titles, etc.. came from. Did you hear about that? I don't know how long you have been collecting, but there used to be a closet collector in Ripley, WV. by the name of Ron Chapman. Do or did you know him?

Regards,

Grant
                        I know who he was, but I never dealt with him. A lot of the stuff I have came from WV, but not all. I got a lot of stuff in Germany in the mid-70's. I also got things from Ohio, Virginia, and North Carolina, indirectly from a picker who picked up things for me from time to time. There were not really any hotel buys etc. that I knew about back at the time I was actively collecting, and I never heard of the stuff from Bluefield. I really never did look for stuff there.

Ron

Comment

Comment

Unbelievably rare and first rate collection. Thanks for showing us what good TK tabs should look like.
                            "Activity! Activity! Speed! I greet you."
                            -Napoleon to Massena, advancing on Landshut, April 18, 1809

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X