Reinhard Heydrich cuffband for sale on ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinhard Heydrich cuffband for sale on ebay

I can't believe the audacity of this seller stating that Bill Shea authenticated and appraised that particular Reinhard Heydrich cuffband for sale on ebay. It's as phoney as a 3 dollar bill! Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=36046
    Best regards,

Tony

Hi Tony,

I must agree with you that this title is a total fake.
    The reverse border lines tell the story and it is indeed impossible that Bill Shea would have overlooked this.
    What some people are prepared to do to sell their phoney items is beyond imagination, first false Niemann certificates and now this...

Denis
    "Wir Deutschen fürchten Gott und sonst nichts auf der Welt " BISMARCK

Comment

Hi Tony,

And why this has been added
      there will be NO return or refund
      when this guy is so sure this is authentic ? Beats me ...

Bart

Comment

I have several outstanding transactions at the moment with Bill and sent via email a link earlier this outrageousness so that he could review...Its just wrong at the level of deception that these wolves will go this borders purely on insulting on many levels. Its hard enough to ascertain truth from fiction on these pieces without having some idiot lie about authenticating sources.

Comment

WHAT THEY SHOULD LOOK LIKE

Here are a couple real ones, in case you are looking for one to buy, These are not for sale,
          Dave
          DaveJ

Comment

And here are the reverses
            DaveJ

Comment

Nice to see the real thing after that ebay trash......that includes the seller as well as the cufftitle.

Comment

I reported eBay that this item offends me

...though I dont care about these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4078

- Military historian and dealer from Finland.
                - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.
                I still need EK1's L/14 Screwback and Pinback.

Comment

Nice ones, DaveJ!
                  Best regards,

Tony

Comment

Both from ebay, back when you could have this evil stuff on there,
                    Dave
                    DaveJ

Comment

"Both from ebay, back when you could have this evil stuff on there,"

Dave,
                      i remember those days the good old days :-), most people slam ebay but I had quite a few very good buys from there, but now of course ebay is a global community so they do not want to offend anyone, yeah right!
                      cheers,
                      Gary

Comment

Ebay was wierd back then, the DE standard tops would not sell for 5K but the ek2s were 75-85. There was an abundance of high end stuff with not buyers, wish I had some serious cash at that piont, shucks wish I did now
                        DaveJ

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X