Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field made helmetcover

Hi Guys
    Does anyone have pictures of a field made SS helmet cover in the 44 dot camo pattern? I remember seeing a picture of one being worn in a book but I can´t seam to find it.
    Can anybody help?

Thank in advance
    Lassi

Can anybody help?

Comment

Hello
      I am looking around in my books for you ! ,I know what you are talking about as I remember seing one too ,somewhere . I think it was in " when all brothers are silent" but I can find my book now
      Best Regards
      Pierre-Yves

Comment

Originally posted by Soldat de Fer View Post
        Hello
        I am looking around in my books for you ! ,I know what you are talking about as I remember seing one too ,somewhere . I think it was in " when all brothers are silent" but I can find my book now
        Best Regards
        Pierre-Yves

Thanks Pierre-Yves I appreciate your help and I hope you find the book

Cheers
        Lassi

Comment

I think it was in " when all brothers are silent" but I can find my book now
          Hi. I don`t remember seeing such a thing there.

K.

Comment

Lassi,
            Are you sure it was not a camouflage cap made from DOT? that picture showed a returning POW with a cap made from this pattern, I cannot recall seeing a picture of DOT on a helmet cover

Comment

Originally posted by Lassi View Post
              Hi Guys
              Does anyone have pictures of a field made SS helmet cover in the 44 dot camo pattern? I remember seeing a picture of one being worn in a book but I can´t seam to find it.
              Can anybody help?

Thank in advance
              Lassi
              I think I once posted my field made cap of the same camo, but haven't seen a helmet cover of the same....

Lubos

Comment

Thanks for your replies. I´m 99.99% sure I have seen a wartime picture with a 44dot pattern helmet cover but I can´t remember where it was .
                Cheers
                Lassi

Comment

Originally posted by stoneagegixer View Post
                  I think I once posted my field made cap of the same camo, but haven't seen a helmet cover of the same....

Lubos
                  Hi Lubos, could you post a link to where you posted the pics please? Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Would be interested to see one as well. I sold a dot camo cover that i was pretty sure was a legit example because everyone i talked to said they never existed. The one i had was simply the dot cloth and it was sewn at the bottome with tie, similar to heer splinter ties. Was too young and dumb to hold onto the damn thing. I guess i am a believer in the fact that they could have existed, but the example i had is long gone, otherwise i would throw it up for review. Hope there is a pic of one out there somewhere. Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X