• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS LAH officers cufftitle

Hello,
    Here is the link- Click
    What the peoples think about that one?
    In my own opinion is the materials, embroidery and spirit of that item is good. But anyway I want to hear any opinions about that. Unfortunately I've make the pictures at afternoon, and if needs better quality, I will do that
    Best wishes,
    Espenlaub
    Last edited by espenlaub; 03-13-2007, 05:12 AM.

Originally posted by espenlaub View Post
    Hello,
    Here is the link- Click
    What the peoples think about that one?
    In my own opinion is the materials, embroidery and spirit of that item is good. But anyway I want to hear any opinions about that. Unfortunately I've make the pictures at afternoon, and if needs better quality, I will do that
    Best wishes,
    Espenlaub
    Personally I dont like it. There are several small details that dont match with the ones I have seen....just my two cents....so lets wait for the real experts

Jani
    - Military historian and dealer from Finland.
    - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.
    I still need EK1's L/14 Screwback and Pinback.

Comment

Agree with Jani,the Adolf Hitler have never had a cuffband made like this.

Francesco

Comment

Originally posted by jani_tiainen View Post
        Personally I dont like it. There are several small details that dont match with the ones I have seen....just my two cents....so lets wait for the real experts

Jani
        Hi,
        Came from Finnland a couple of years ago, from collector who has it more than 20 years, he sold it to my friend with NORDLAND officers cufftitle, and he says that the set come from the old guy who served in W-SS in WW2.
        My point of the cuff title:- original tread,( simply Pakistan is more fat and scary, DDR is thinner), original bone glue, which is hardly dried. Original wool, none glowing cotton tread under the embroidering... own character, when in your hand...So probably, I' am mistaked, but if I' am mistaked then it's will be perfect copy.
        Any other opinions?
        Cheers

Comment

Its totally different from any other rzm cuff title I have ever seen! My gut feeling says 70-80's repro! Just compare the black cloth base with other rzm cuff titles! Should this be the exception to all others? No, its most likely a repro attempt! Field made? I doubt it! The embroidery of Adolf Hitler doesnt look right either!

I regard this as a fake!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

If you have no concern about time wait for another one ........no need to rush for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by espenlaub View Post
              Hi,
              Came from Finnland a couple of years ago, from collector who has it more than 20 years...
              Perhaps you can PM his name and I might be able to tell you more....

Jani
              - Military historian and dealer from Finland.
              - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.
              I still need EK1's L/14 Screwback and Pinback.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X