Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by besslein View Post
    Short answer.

I've never heard of an orignal tarnjacke with shoulder seams. Have you got a suggestion? An explanation?

Comment

??

Comment

Originally posted by wolhans View Post
        Short answer.

I've never heard of an orignal tarnjacke with shoulder seams. Have you got a suggestion? An explanation?
        well this one is reworked-original tarnjacke is sure made from one part of cloth,but here I belive someone want to made this jacket small and cut some cloth parts on top and sewn them together,now its look bad for collectors in fake paranoia time,but for me this one is ok

Comment

Originally posted by besslein View Post
          well this one is reworked-original tarnjacke is sure made from one part of cloth,but here I belive someone want to made this jacket small and cut some cloth parts on top and sewn them together,now its look bad for collectors in fake paranoia time,but for me this one is ok
          Ok?
          I agree, it looks like a kinda put together stuff with original cloth.
          If the tarnjacke would have been too big for the soldier he would have cut the bottom part, or rolled it up (as many many period pics show), makes more sense to me.
          I don't believe that only textbook examples survived the war and of course some non regulation camo items are in collection but I can't believe this one, sorry.
          Even a field repair doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X