Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allgemeine-SS rock -TUNIC

Hi Guys,
    I wanted to get an opinion of this tunic. No RZM tag, no RZM marked buttons. Private maker stamped inside and "VA 193?".
    Lining has 2 first-aid pockets. To me, it looks good, but it's the first allg-SS tunic I've had. Your thoughts please, original or..

Gerard
    Last edited by Gerard/Relic Hunter; 04-12-2007, 12:12 PM.

that looks like a good one but thats a bolt cloth stamp for who made the in side cloth
    i would say the buttons have been replaced what do the belt ramps say missing sholder board would all so mean missing button as its not a screw post.i would even go to say i think the back ramps have been replaced but would need to see clear shot of them

Comment

well now i can see some of the button on the bottom left i would like to see some better shots of the 4 at the front and the sides please

Comment

An original tunic from Eggenfelden Bavaria. No questions about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert H View Post
          An original tunic from Eggenfelden Bavaria. No questions about this one.
          Robert are you saying that stamp is the maker of the tunic?i always thought theses stamps were the maker of the cloth it self ???

Comment

then offer you the question when this is just for the cloth material why they put then already the different sizes to the stamp?

Comment

good point

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X