• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS visor on Gunbroker

I dont like it but Im not a poohbah, auction number 64916892
    Attached Files

Interior

Says he replaced the chincord with army type but the cracking almost looks delberate, Ill leave it to you guys.
    Attached Files

Comment

Well, I don't know what to say without sounding rude, erm..run away from this, save your money.

Comment

Visor

Yep, its why I threw it out there, even bad fakes are good training.

Comment

That's a helluva big size stamp - that faker must have had poor eye sight.

Comment

Would I be correct in stating that the skull is an example of the so-called 'mustache' fake?

I'm not very experienced in this area, but I'm just testing to see if I've learned something correctly through my study of this forum.

Tim

Comment

-

IMO not original!

Comment

Originally posted by Tim K. View Post
                Would I be correct in stating that the skull is an example of the so-called 'mustache' fake?

I'm not very experienced in this area, but I'm just testing to see if I've learned something correctly through my study of this forum.

Tim
                It sure looks like it!

Comment

Gunbroker has become the land of fakes..some posters with 100's of items, a large percentage of them fake, outright fakes, the Latvian mafia, they are all there..there was a time a few years ago when you could get some nice items off of gunbroker..those days are long gone i am afraid..

Comment

Bizzare hat, oh and if that is a size stamp then it would be a hat for an elastolin toy. Seriously, this hat provided me with the levity I needed to start my Saturday morning!

Comment

Just for the heck of it, would you submit the details of the upside-down makers label - Thanks - Frog.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X