X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake British tabs

I'll bet some poor guy will fall for this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/WWII-SPEC-FOR-OR...QQcmdZViewItem

I would find it hard to believe that anyone is fooled by those poor quality copies. Not one of the listings has an original pictured. Of course, the buyers are probably re-selling at the flea markets and antique booths , at the mall. Anyone know who the seller is?

Bob hritz
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Not sure but its the same guy who sold the fake Ukrainian tabs. And those went for 300$!

Comment

Humm, Not sure who it is, but he is from the Desert in Arizona...1000+ feeback and all positive. Humm, maybe the he is the Anti-Hritz, selling only rare repros.
        Just joking here Mr. Hritz!

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
        I would find it hard to believe that anyone is fooled by those poor quality copies. Not one of the listings has an original pictured. Of course, the buyers are probably re-selling at the flea markets and antique booths , at the mall. Anyone know who the seller is?

Bob hritz

Comment

Quite a lot of his tabs are already in the fake thread have a look

Comment

-

Look like the ones a certain Splitstone in Der Gauleiter sold about 25 years ago.

Anyone know what he is doing now?

Comment

$204.50 for those? Not too bad. I like the line he put in the description, "We all be good little ebayers!"

Comment

ebay

Ebay is becoming an "opened bridge" to people without scruples. From here, we cannot make another thing that to warn possible buyers.
                I have opened another thread about a "General's Tunic" (of course fake too).
                Mike

Comment

look at the prices ffs. surely even to the unitiated just the look of the item should set alarm bells ringing

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X