Shoulder Boad ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoulder Boad ID

Does anyone know what type shoulder board this is???
    Tom

1:
    Attached Files

2:
    Attached Files

Comment

Oh come on, guys, someone must surely know what this is? It was suggeted that this is the type board used on the SS mess dress jacket. Is that possible???
      Tom

Comment

Originally posted by tgn View Post
        Oh come on, guys, someone must surely know what this is? It was suggeted that this is the type board used on the SS mess dress jacket. Is that possible???
        Tom
        Tom,
        its not SS

cheers
        gary

Comment

Thanks, Gary. I take it that means you don't know what it is, though, except it is not SS. That certainly helps, but does anyone know what it is?
          Tom

Comment

That metal ring around the button-hole looks like nothing I've ever seen. But, then again, I still have plenty to learn. I'm interested to know what this turns out to be myself.

Comment

Any more thoughts on these??? Are they even WW2 era, or some kind of waiter or doorman boards??? Where are all the experts??? Inquiring minds need to know....
              Tom

Comment

such botton holes are known from screw on shoulderboards buttons, but I cannot tell what kinds of board this one is. Maybe someone know other branches better, forestry ... ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X