Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ss Fez Skull Officer I Think

Hi Guys
    I posted this some days earlier but was un-aware of what it was, Does any one know for sure if it's originial and what it is worth. The thread is silver wire of a sort. Thanks so much in advance as I don't collect cloth.
    Attached Files

ss skull

rear
    Attached Files

Comment

ss skull

front
      Attached Files

Comment

ss skull

metal wire rear1
        Attached Files

Comment

Ss Skull

Rear Metal Thread
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rick. That looks like a nice original officers TK to me. As for value, not sure, but on up there.

Comment

it looks a good FLATWIRE skull to me too

Comment

As to the title of this thread, what does a fez have to do with this item?

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post

I was wondering the same thing?!

Comment

he said he doesnt know wot it was and he probably seen it on a fez and thought it s something that belongs to fezzes usually...

Comment

Ss Skull

Originally posted by lelez View Post
                      he said he doesnt know wot it was and he probably seen it on a fez and thought it s something that belongs to fezzes usually...
                      Thanks Lelez for the support. Your correct as I'm not sure as to where the skull was used. I have seen them sewn onto the fez on this very forum. But I'm far from the expert as I don't collect cloth.
                      Thanks All for your help much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanek1 View Post
                        Admitted to knowing nothing about the item but still you had to kick him. I've noticed this is a bit of a theme with your posts, unfortunately us mere mortals can only aspire to your level of expertise.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy View Post
                          Admitted to knowing nothing about the item but still you had to kick him. I've noticed this is a bit of a theme with your posts, unfortunately us mere mortals can only aspire to your level of expertise.
                          Lighten up, Francis. No one kicked anyone. It was a simple question.

Comment

Whether worn on a sidecap, field cap, or fez, it's a great looking skull. Does anyone know the value of such an item? I think pricing the white and tan versions are straight forward, as there are plenty of examples about on dealer and other sites. What about the wire version? If anyone can make an educated guess, I think Rick would appreciate it. s/f Robert

Comment

Originally posted by RobertE View Post
                              Whether worn on a sidecap, field cap, or fez, it's a great looking skull. Does anyone know the value of such an item? I think pricing the white and tan versions are straight forward, as there are plenty of examples about on dealer and other sites. What about the wire version? If anyone can make an educated guess, I think Rick would appreciate it. s/f Robert
                              It is truly a tough question. They come up for sale so rarely, I really don't know what to say for a current value. I am sure he has already had several offers to buy it based on this thread. However, some (perhaps all) of those were likely "low ball" offers. If it were cap-removed, I would probably make a pretty competitive offer myself, but I don't collect unissued pieces. It has got to be worth a nice sum to someone, though!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X