Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAH Cypher (Slip on)

List,

What is the going price of an original pair of LAH slip on cloth cyphers? I'm in the market for a pair or even just one. While I'm at it, how much do the metal pin on ones normally sell for?

Thanks for any and all help.

Sepp

I also collect LAH insignia, etc.--at least I try to, although the prices keep me away from much of what I'd like to have. After extensive searching online, I have only found one LAH metal officer's cypher (that is one that I thoroughly trust to be authentc). It was missing both of the metal prongs, and it was already sold. The price for this one was well over $500.00! I can only imagine the cost of a set of metal cyphers with all prongs intact.

If you haven't noticed, there are some REALLY good looking fake metal cyphers out there now that make a purchase even more scary for me.

I feel so unqualified, at this point, to authentic the silp-on type, that I haven't even attempted to locate any of those. If you have any luck finding anymore information about any of this, I'd appreciate knowing as well.

Thanks

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
    X