#SS ITEMS STOLEN!?/LOST IN MAIL! Please help!#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#SS ITEMS STOLEN!?/LOST IN MAIL! Please help!#

Hi all! I have experienced all collectors worst nightmare.. some of my ss items are lost in mail! I sent a w- ss camo smock m40 Blurred edge, one rzm/em Germania(gothic letter) cufftitle and a rzm/em Adolf Hitler cufftitle from Norway okt. the 3. 2006 heading for a famous collector in Slovenia. Sendt as registered mail with tracking. (as done 100 of times before). This time all went wrong and package never arriwed ist target. All traces stops at Copenhagen airport/posthandeling cargo in Denmark. I therefor assume some unfaithfull server has stolen it?. I will offer REWARD : 1000.- eur for any information that leeds to getting those rare and expencive items back to me! Done is done, so i could only hope some of you collectors/dealers out there see or hear about those items pictured here. (not the best, but luckly i got some pics. documented). Please notify me if you get offered some of them, and please spread this case around. I hope you understand my situation and if questions, please contact me on PM or at my e-mail: gisle.jontvedt@c2i.net
    Best regards
    Gisle
    "norge"
    Attached Files

Damned!

Comment

Summer side has quite bright colours, arm sleevs even brighter/lighter green! M 40 flap pockets, (draw string was not on!!) all elastic arm and waist band.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sh*t

Thats really sad to hear! What a major loss my Norwegian friend! Did you send with normal registred airpackage? I think the germania band was the one I traded with you and I remember it very well! I will ofcourse have this in mind!

I wish you all the best success!

"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

..in another light, but the summerside could appear a bit "pinkish/brown"!
          Attached Files

Comment

Back side
            Attached Files

Comment

...i had a hard time..
              Attached Files

Comment

I will (and hopfully you) willrecognice those carecteristic lover arm (both sides) colour/pattern differenses, with one eye!!
                Attached Files

Comment

Autumn side with traditional one side of summer colours! Note, drawstring is not on!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Autumn back side of this nice smock... (have no good pics of whole fronside).
                    Attached Files

Comment

autumn pocket
                      Attached Files

Comment

arm
                        Attached Files

Comment

And over to the 2 cufftitles.. Both used, removed from uniform, but in nice condition. No RZM tags, Germania has non sewn ends, and is the "wide band" style. Adolf Hitler has one end sewn (as i could remember), and is a very soft regular band with a few rest of stiching.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Germania 7 allu.string gothic lettering em, Felix you are right , the old yours!
                            Attached Files

Comment

What a crime! The greens on your blurred edge were wonderful. I will be on the lookout for it at American shows.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X