Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Italian cloth parka

Hi guys,
    Can anyone see any red flags with this parka ? I know the pictures are not great but they are from the seller. It has the vents under arms but has only 7 buttons down the front instead of 9. Otherwise looks ok to me on these pics. All opinions welcome.
    Cheers,
    DAVID
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

looks good!

Comment

Originally posted by lelez View Post
              looks good!

Yes....

Cheers

Fritz

Comment

Authentic IMO.
                Luca
                Siam fatti cosi!

Comment

David,
                  It looks to be a good one! The reverse of the camo is exactly what I'd hope to see as well as the storm flap closure front, wind sleeves, and lower pocket construction. The camo colors are right on as well! Why does it have only 7 buttons? That's a good question. Maybe a small size?

Sepp

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I have been after one for a while now and look forward to getting this one soon.

Comment

Hello Tazpants.

I believe there were three sizes in this type of jacket. I have a size three with nine front buttons. It is also possible that the jacket is shortened. You can see that when the jacket ends under the pockets. When it is not shortened there is a lot of space between the underside of the pocket and the under side of the jacket. My jacket has the ventilation holes also.

regard serwin

Comment

Thanks Erwin for that info. I,m waiting for the jacket to arrive and i will have a closer inspection of the jacket and let you know what i think. I really like the look of these jackets and i know they weren,t in use much but they really signify that late war period feel for me. Yours looks a nice jacket by the way.

Comment

make sure it's not made from human hair? (see other thread)

Comment

Comment

Nice coat! Here's mine (post 162 and 164) Nick
                              http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...179973&page=11

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X