Can this be real ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can this be real ?

It is an SS ashtray. Can it be real or a bad fake ? I will try to get some bether pictures !

http://www.bolha.com/images/image/_45128c9dd14fd.jpg
    http://www.bolha.com/images/image/_45128c9928289.jpg

Since it has about every SS symbol there was on it, I'd say it's a fantasy piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobwirtz
      Sure it's real. It was standard issue to new guards reporting to duties at each camp. The best ones to get though are the ones that sat on the Kommandant's desk, or the guard towers!

Bob

LOL value on ebay est. 2 grand

Comment

I don't think Himmler would be real happy with someone putting out their butts on the SS Runes.

Comment

This is pure crap IMO
          But offen you see them sell at a good price on online auctions
          Cheers
          Lassi

Comment

Do the SS ashes add value?

Comment

Would look good glued to the transmission hump of my 69 SS Camaro I always wanted.

Comment

There was a man in Poland who was selling loads of these ashtrays. He even sold some, ironically to some German tourists!
                You know what they say, there's one born every minute!
                What was quite disturbing, he sold one for about 40 Euro (in Polish Zl.)

Comment

Hi,

I'm new on here and thought I'd start my posting "career" with an interesting post.

My two-cents:

It makes me laugh at the stuff people try to sell as real. I agree with 'ErichS' when he says Himmler would have been livid with people stubbing out cigarettes on the Sieg runes. It's almost as cringe-worthy as the SS walking stick handle posted recently. Although saying that, I have some NSDAP gauleiter (I think) collar-eagle earrings, lol.

Regards
                  Tom :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                    I don't think Himmler would be real happy with someone putting out their butts on the SS Runes.
                    I know you guys sometimes get upset with folks who don't do their homework but, as a new SS collector, can someone tell me who exactly this Himmler guy was???

Comment

Originally posted by John Huff View Post
                      I know you guys sometimes get upset with folks who don't do their homework but, as a new SS collector, can someone tell me who exactly this Himmler guy was???
                      ......... That is a joke,.... right?

PG-

Comment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X