No announcement yet.

TK Panzer Major's, Wrap Tunic! Comments Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that the death's heads are fake.

Comment

The insignia does look bad, i would pass on it all!
      Steve

Comment

I agree! The TK collar tab is a fake and the cuff title is an obvious reproduction.

/"Felix" - N. Hansson

Comment

Thanks guys! This one is at $1200 on ebay right now. The guy that wins this POS is in for a big hurt!

Steve

Comment

Bad !

Comment

Here's the link so we can all bid.........

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELITE-PANZER-OFF...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Ebay Seller

The seller says it all. He's baaaaaaaack!

Charles Betz

Comment

SS Major's Panzer Wrap

Call me an optomist...but I'm fairly certain that the two buttons shown in the close-up appear to be of German WWII vintage. Either that or they are old coconut buttons off a vintage Hawaiian shirt. The wrapper wouldn't be a complete write off if perhaps all the buttons could be salvaged. Buttons are not my thing, so I'm sure I will be over ruled by one of the big button experts. In the past this particular seller has offered a Heer general's uniform stating that it was was taken from a tailor's shop by a G.I., hence the blank name tag in the pocket. I believe there was also a thread on that particular uniform.

Richard

Comment

"This is NOT a re-enactor tunic, or newly made !" True - it's at least six months old and was made to fleece some poor schmuck out of $1500+!

Don

Comment

Buttons

Bob,

It's over $1,500.00 now and I'm sure I would make the seller very happy to pay that for the buttons. No button experts have responded so now I must assume they are bad too. Maybe the button hole mounted ribbons are real, although why bother when the rest is so obvious? Bob, I was going to demote him and use the panzer boards I got from you, but now I am so disillusioned that I'm going to quit collecting....buttons.

Richard

Comment

Come on guys, he's also forgotton to put an arm eagle on it, silly faker.

Comment

East Coast Bob,
                          Of course I have confused the two of you. Great...now both of you will think I'm an idiot. It was the other Bob (Hritz) I got the boards from. If you haven't let any panzer boards go in 15 years I think its about time. That way if I bought a set from you, I might be able to distinguish between you two in the future. I'm kidding of course. I apologize if I caused any offense to either of you, just in case one is better looking than the other. I will be very careful in the future to pay close attention to both your names.

Richard

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X