hello guys
    i want your opinion for this SS officers collar tabs
    is original?
    thanks
    chris
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

No they are not original IMO! Wrong shape of runes and not symmetrical to the tab. Bad twisted border and I dont like the sewing attachments of the prongs of the pips.

Better luck next time,
      "Felix" - N. Hansson
      Last edited by Felix; 10-31-2006, 01:54 PM.

Comment

I'd side with Felix on this. Actually when I saw the first picture with the backs I said to myself, "Nope!"

Bob

Comment

thanks felix,and bob.but I have not bought him,and I would not him make without discussion.but circulating out there on sale for original,and is a shame,because some friend collector it will pay him for original

Comment

I saw thease tabs on this same site however they were being sold as old copies,I could not tell whats wrong with them but to sell them as copies is that wrong??

Comment

Officers tabs

Hi Mark,
              Nothing wrong with selling them as copies for a copy price.

I agree with the others posting. These tabs have all the incorrect attributes that could possibly be found on a set of insignia. As noted by Felix that attaching the prongs by thread gives rise to an inaccurate mounting as well as other defects described.

We recently had an unterscharfuhrer tab pass this way with the same attaching method for the pip. I wonder if this is the start of a new series of fakes out there.

Charles Betz

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X