Karl Wolff's Shoulder Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl Wolff's Shoulder Boards

I have been lucky enough to finally get a set of real SS general's shoulder boards. I waited a long time to get a set and I got lucky enough to get a named set, here is one of them,
    enjoy
    Dave
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DaveJ; 10-08-2006, 10:16 AM.
    DaveJ

the other side
    Attached Files
    DaveJ

Comment

Wow

Hello there,

Really a nice set; Robin Lumsden has his arm eagle.

William Kramer
      Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Very nice Dave... now all you have to is round up the missing parts... here is the SS-Obergruppenfuhrer Karl Demelhuber insignia grouping that I just posted on another thread to make a point about some SS generals having white underlay on their shoulder boards and white lapels on their greatcoats. Of course this is not my grouping but I know the owner.

Bob

Comment

Nice scan Bob, it made my morning !

Comment

Thank you Dr. Totenkopf. I didn't go to the Max Show but I understand that some dealer was offering Demelhuber's tunic and gray-green leather overcoat. I didn't get a price or name of the dealer. This grouping was sold to Mr. McClure in Michigan back in 1972 by the general himself and consisted of the tunic, gray-green leather overcoat, fleece cap without insignia (tailor made in Finland), this insignia grouping, his greatcoat (which I believe is owned by Dave Delich), his honor ring and a musical march written for him. The grouping has been broken up. The ring and musical march has been out of circulation for many years.

Bob

Comment

Very nice set Dave.
              Congrats!
              Doug

Comment

Bob, General Demelhuber's tunic was once owned by the late Walter Hombach. The tunic was at the show and offered for sale by Gus Viarreal. I have no idea what he was asking for it, but a lot of Mr. Hombachs SS items were on Gus' table. Nice items. Grant.

Comment

how would i get in touch with Gus viarreal???

Comment

One just got to love that named stuff!

Thanks for showing!

/Felix

Comment

I have seen that Germania group a few times does any one have any Wolff stuff?
                      Robin,
                      you have a sleeve eagle?
                      Dave
                      DaveJ

Comment

The Demelhuber Grp consists of his Tunic, belt,fur cap as seen in period photo's.Leather Overcoat minus the shoulder boards and supporting documentation.Outstanding group (50k).Partial trades are possible.
                        Those still interested can pm me for futher info.He is not on the net and can be difficult to reach. Cheers Steve

Comment

Hello all,

Here is my collection of Karl Wolff photos:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=168855

(hopefully you can tell if these boards are in any of the detailed photos)
                          (please post more images of Wolff if you have them)

.....and in the third post of this thread Robin shows off the Wolff eagle:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=48062

Hope this helps some.

William Kramer

Comment

Thanks William,
                            I can not tell if the boards are in the photos, but can share this note from Karl Wolff when he sold them,
                            Attached Files
                            DaveJ

Comment

Dave,

Oh, and he signed it as Oberstgruppenfuhrer, how interesting.........

let's start the debate guys

........I'm a believer, and always have been.

William Kramer

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X