X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Items Just In!

I'll post more pics later....
    Attached Files

Well the two SS cufftitles are bad. I would suspect so is the other one.
    Greg

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Domian View Post
      Well the two SS cufftitles are bad. I would suspect so is the other one.
      Greg
      I was wondering... Thanks. Here are some other pics. Can you tell me why? or how?
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Is this any good?
              Attached Files

Comment

Reverse
                Attached Files

Comment

bevo trap is bad too, sorry, John

Comment

Speaking on the Bevo Eicke

Tom,

This is the reverse on a good Bevo. And you can find numerous other examples as well in this catagory.

Comment

Wallonien & Theodore Eicke Cuffs

Tom,
                      The Wallonien cuff title has the heavy wide embroidery lettering that lack serrifs associated with officer quality cuff titles. Additionally, the embroidery is of extremely poor execution. Refer to known examples of officers' cuffs of hand embroidered execution and you will immediately see the difference. Also beware of the tale of "locally manufactured in the field" cuff titles such as these. The covering of the embroidery on the reverse is constructed of coarse stiff cheese cloth and black paper, another red flag.

Your Theodore Eicke regimental cuff title is of the same manufacture as the Wiking book marker ribbon that accompanied the reference published by Munich Verlag many, many years ago. Notice the lack of salt and pepper detail on the back of your cuff title as opposed to that displayed on the reverse of the original "Der Fuhrer" by Mr. Thomas. On copy "BeVo" cuff titles, an immediate red flag is the wide white woven line on both the top and bottom of the reverse of the cuff title. A real BeVo will have a single line (top and bottom on the reverse) that under magnification will actually appear as a series of dots and very, very narrow in execution.

Charles Betz

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

The BeVo Panzer trap is definitely bad. I got burned on one exactly like it

Rob

Comment

badges

Hello,

I would post the badges in the correct sections of the forum for review. If one is bad then the whole lot might be bad.

William Kramer
                            Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X