Snyder's Cap Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snyder's Cap Eagles

Hi guys. I know the 373/43 ones are junk. Are there any good ones there?: http://www.snyderstreasures.com/pages/sshatinsignia.htm Thanks, Bob

No.

Comment

My tip;
      Avoid Snyder's at all costs!

/Felix

Comment

other "great"example

Comment

Come on guys where else can you pick up a pair of Eva’s panties?

Or then you can pic up this bad boy "World War II German Mountain Jaeger Troop NCO Visor Hat"
          Attached Files

Comment

Inside
            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for your replies and warnings. I'm aware of Snyder's reputation and how disliked he is, although I've had one good ebay transaction with him myself. I just wanted to confirm that there were NO original SS eagles there, and I'll tell you why. A long time collector/dealer used Snyder's $400 price as a reference after I made him an offer on a couple of his eagles. So I thought I'd tell him, if he's going to refer to someone's online asking price, he should make sure there's at least one real item there. ....... Seeing as I was making offers on SS eagles last week, I made an offer on one a friend's grandfather brought back that he recently inherited. And, I came home from a football game Fri. night with it in my pocket.
              Attached Files

Comment

My 2nd; both Zimmerman.
                Attached Files

Comment

Are people really paying $400 US for one now? (Probably a dumb question. )
                  Attached Files

Comment

The worst thing about Snyder in my opinion is that his crap isn't even high quality, it's complete shiite in most cases, yet he stays in business...

Don

Comment

Bob, where can I find a pair for $4,500????
                      thanks
                      blkbear1

Comment

Originally posted by BadBob View Post
                        Are people really paying $400 US for one now? (Probably a dumb question. )
                        and more......with the advent of the Internet a lot of people found out their 200 dollar "matched sets" were garbage and the real stuff commanded real money.

Best Regards,
                        John

Comment

Snyder has been selling junk for years. I have some stuff to prove it. There ought to be a law, but there is not.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X