Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS VT Der Fürhrer "PONY FUR" BACK PACK. (Tornister)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS VT Der Fürhrer "PONY FUR" BACK PACK. (Tornister)

A friend of mine has this SS back pack that he found on a local fleamarket. He like to sell it, but can't find any reference prices. I myself also can't find such a pack for sale. Is this common or rare..and what would be a correct price for this?
    The pack is nice stamped and marked with a lot of ss stamps and also a rzm label.

thanks for your reactions.

Here are some pictures

Pony Pack Price

You might do a web search for aag international. They use to sell a lot of them about ten years ago. I don't know if they are in business any more.

Charles Betz

Comment

almost 20 years ago, I remember AAG had one but not a DF just an SS backpack

Comment

Bill Shea

Bill Shea http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPa...dgear/f213.htm has one on his site--not nearly as nice as your friend's but an SS tornister nonetheless, and he's asking $175.
        "We all have it coming, Kid" ("Unforgiven")

Comment

Peter v. had one on his website about 3 months ago, no SS tag, just stamped. It sold for around 400 euro. Gotta be somewhat rare, here is pic of mine.
          Regards,
          Gary
          Attached Files

Comment

One strap dated 1917, most of the fur is there.
            Gary
            Attached Files

Comment

My back pack is similar to yours witha name written inside it. I bought it about 5 years ago for $175 and I think I got a deal.....

Comment

/
                Last edited by judas; 04-06-2009, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Yeah everything some dealers get are "rare" so when an exotic price is put on an unimpressive item the market gets driven to nonsense.We sure are seeing alot of discounts being offered this year though. Its a nice backpack though and in decent shape.

Comment

I sold one earlier this year for $200. It didn't have the RZM tag or unit markings, but condition was about the same. Though these may not exactly be rare, they aren't all that common, and yours being unit marked adds a bit extra to it. I'd try it at around $250 or so and maybe go down a little, but certainly not below $200. I think you wouldn't have too hard of a time selling it to the right DF collector on the e-stand. Tell your friend I wish I found more like this at flea markets and give him my congratulations.

Comment

Hi Luc,

My name is Dale, and I am interested in the pack if it's available. My email is iloilo@rogers.com, please pass it on to him, or email me yourself if you like. Thanks.

Regards
                      Dale

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X