• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ss allach

can someboy here give me a good source to buy ss allach

cheers
    slim

The two US Dealers that have nice pieces are Bill Shea and Tom Johnson. Both have nice original pieces in from time to time.

Comment

http://allachporcelain.com/

this is best place to buy & view original allach.

Comment

Allach for sale

I have just found your request.

I recommend you :

http://www.majorplm.com/

Kind regards

Comment

Also:

www.weitze.net

Comment

cheers guys , i am hoping to aquire a nice berlin bear for my collection...but would this really be safe coming from germany to northern ireland as it would be very delicate ?? and also any books out there showing allach and what to look out for as i dont want to get burned , but surely the fakers cant do a good job on allach can they ??

slim

Comment

Originally posted by SLIM View Post
              cheers guys , i am hoping to aquire a nice berlin bear for my collection...but would this really be safe coming from germany to northern ireland as it would be very delicate ?? and also any books out there showing allach and what to look out for as i dont want to get burned , but surely the fakers cant do a good job on allach can they ??

slim
              There's a Berlin Bear on eBay.de just now........just have a search under 'Allach'.

There was also a thread called 'Allach from Berlin' here a few weeks ago.....the dealer mentioned in that thread also has a Berlin Bear for sale. I handled it personally, and it's a cracker.

Comment

thanks Robin , i will do a search now on this forum and ebay.de ...i must admit the berlin bear is my favorite allach piece and it will be a pleasure to own one " i hope at last " but if its very expensive i will just have to settle for a smaller piece say a candlestick holder or the playing bear " sorry i dont know its name " cheers

slim

Comment

Slim, I have not seen a good fake Allach piece yet. But i hear they may be on the way from Asia. Do your homework and buy from a Dealer with a good reputation and you won't be sorry.

Comment

Yeah, copy makers from Asia... I had some doubts while buying Julfest Teller and wanted to check for the repros (to know what things to avoid) and found nothing, so maybe 'fake Allach' is not existing yet (but I believe sooner or later it will be).

Comment

I have seen only one fake Julteller and it was very crude. They will be coming soon!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X