SS license plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS license plate

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hi
    Can anyone tell me who a license plate with initials SS 200 741 belonged to around 1945??
    I hope you can help me with this one.

/Jacob

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hello Jacob !

You may found here a list of SS license plates numbers valid at least for 1940.

Cheers,
    Alex

Comment

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Picture of the plate,, and this is not one of the many fakes...

/Jacob
      </TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
      </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
      Last edited by Jacob Andreasen; 07-25-2009, 03:44 PM.

Comment

According my files, license plate SS-200741 belonged to a (for me) unknown maintenance company of 11 (freiw) PzGrenDiv Nordland.
        Probably, the plate belonged to a Steyr lightweight truck (unconfirmed as far)

Comment

Originally posted by pimpf
          Hello Jacob !

You may found here a list of SS license plates numbers valid at least for 1940.

Cheers,
          Alex
          Alex, Great web site! Lots of information!

Jacob, Nice license plate. That one would have gone on the front of the vehicle. I believe that some of those red stamps have the Feldpost number on them and may help pinpoint the unit. I can't make out what exactly is on yours.
          Last edited by Gunbunny; 08-12-2006, 01:59 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on Yesterday.

Working...
          X